2. Daily, spend at least 20 minutes in the sun.
3. Don’t take medications that contain steroids.
4. Do not skip meals. You may end up gaining weight if you starve yourself.
5. Get enough sleep. You can gain weight if you don’t have enough night sleep.
6. Consume a bit of starch with every meal (bread, pasta, corn, wheat, crackers, rice, cookies, muffins and pastries.)
7. Think thin. Always send positive messages to your brain about your body shape.
8. Stop the habit of sipping on sugary drinks, such as colas and juices throughout the day.
9. Take deep breathes; make sure your body gets it’s filling of oxygen daily.
10. Take time out to relax daily by not rushing around continuously or let your adrenaline run high at all times.